Submit Your Radio Station To The NAdB Directory
Wondering where your listing is in the NAdB’s membership directory? You’ve been a member for ten years … but still no listing?
What can you do to remedy this?
It’s simple — enter your station’s information right now on the form included on this page! (Scroll down the page to find it.)
Your listing is a quick and easy way to jumpstart your radio station’s listenership and website traffic, and to build links for your search engine optimization (SEO) plan.Not currently a member of The NAdB? Register your station’s callsign now with IRUC. Click here to join! Want to renew your NAdB membership? Please click here!
Here’s what we need to complete your directory listing:
- Your logo (preferably as a high-resolution PNG, JPG, SVG or TIFF file);
- Your preferred imaging slogan (such as “The East Valley’s Home For Classic Rock”);
- Your programming format(s);
- Links to your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- The link to your website;
- The link to your audio feed (especially if you’re on TuneIn, Internet-Radio.com or one of the other major services).
For a sample of what your listing will look like, please visit http://thenadb.org/nadb-directory
Please enter your station’s information below. You can also submit your station’s logo via this form.
Questions? Please contact us.
NAdB Member Station Information