Submit Your NAdB Directory Listing
Wondering where your listing is in the NAdB’s membership directory? You’ve been a member for ten years … but still no listing?
What can you do to remedy this?
It’s simple — enter your station’s information right now on the form included on this page! (Scroll down the page to find it.)
You’re not currently a member of The NAdB? Click here to join!
Here’s what we need to complete your directory listing:
- Your logo (preferably as a high-resolution PNG, JPG, SVG or TIFF file);
- Your preferred imaging slogan (such as “The East Valley’s Home For Classic Rock”);
- Your programming format(s);
- Links to your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- The link to your website;
- The link to your audio feed (especially if you’re on TuneIn, Internet-Radio.com or one of the other major services).
For a sample of what your listing will look like, please visit http://thenadb.org/nadb-directory
Please enter your station’s information below. We’ll respond via email to request a copy of your logo.
NAdB Member Station Information
Reminder: After we receive your station’s information, we will contact you via email for a copy of your logo.